Please read carefully.
To keep our visitors safe and satisfy local, federal and provincial guidelines on social distancing, we have implemented new safety measures and are reducing the number of visitors and tours held daily.
- Tours are being held in groups of no more than 10 people unless they live in the same household.
- During tours, 6 feet separation from other guests must be kept at all times.
- All tours must be scheduled to accommodate the ability to stagger tours and keep visitors from grouping in the same areas of our farm.
- Demand for tours remains high, and scheduling availability will remain limited, please call or book your reservation online ahead of time.
- Because the number of tours and guest spots are limited, we ensure that your spot is reserved for you and no other family wishing to visit is not afforded the opportunity should the reserving party decide to back-out.
- No refunds on deposits will be allowed with the exception of severe weather.
- Tour times are set and will be staggered to allow for
- Maximum social distancing
- Daily Cleaning and sanitization
During your visit:
- Please respect the privacy and safety of our guests and staff by maintaining a 6 foot distance
- Refrain from visiting if you are experiencing any flu symptoms or have travelled abroad within the last 14 days.
- Wear your own mask and gloves (not provided by Ostrich Land Ontario)
- Bathroom facility available only if visitors wear their own masks (for safety of our visitors)